Weight loss, improved health, renewed energy, reduce your weight and your risk
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will losing weight make a difference in my high blood pressure?
Yes, losing weight will assist in lowering blood pressure, which then can assist in lowering or eliminating the need for blood pressure medications.
2. Will losing weight lower my blood sugar?
Yes, losing weight can lower your blood sugar and reduce your risk of developing Type II Diabetes.
3. Will losing weight reduce my high level of cholesterol?
Yes, you can lower your cholesterol by the 3 prong approach in our weight loss program which includes – reducing fat intake, exercise regularly and losing weight.
4. Is my excess weight ruining my joints?
It is difficult for the natural cushions in our joints to withstand extra body weight. Losing weight can reduce the wear and tear on your joints.
5. I suffer from a lot of back problmens and will losing weight alleviate the pain?
If you carry extra pounds in your abdomen, this can put stress on your back muscles. Losing weight and strengthening your abdominal muscles can greatly reduce discomfort.
How do I get started?
Call us today at 703-273-0001 to set up a free consultation.
Have a question? Call or email me
MSN, FNP AESTHETIC DIRECTOR & ADVANCED INJECTOR
Schedule an appointment
Get Specials and News
Sign up for new, special offers and updates from Impressions MediSpa!